Friday, March 25, 2011

White & Blue


Whenever I see that White & Blue....
I'm excited....
Wherever I see that White & Blue....
I'm delighted....
Seeing that White & Blue...
the energy feels like have been pumped up...
Flows through the whole part...
The flame that keeps on burning....
The spirit that keeps on roaring...
Eternally....will never end...

Am I obsessed?
Yes...some people say I'm too obsessed....
They even say....I'm possessed....
If only they knew....
How special that White & Blue.....

That White & Blue......lights up my spirit
That White & Blue......told me to be wiser
That White & Blue......give me trust and hope
That White & Blue......shows me the power of teamwork

From White & Blue.....I've learned to understand life
From White & Blue.....I know how to survive
From White & Blue.....I've trained to built that self quality
From White and Blue....I understand fantasy and reality

That's why...
Those White & Blue....
are meaningful to me....
I've become a better person....
Those White & Blue....
is one of the best gift in my life....



sweet love


0 comments:

 

It's all about.....

Sharing is caring =)

So let us share thoughts, ideas or anything. May this sharing will benefit everyone.

HAVE A NICE DAY =)

About Me

My Photo
solehah
:: friendly~if you know who I am :: music is my soul ::
View my complete profile