Monday, February 17, 2014

LA TAHZAN, INNALLAHA MA'ANA


What's really hurt is.....
to know that you are the one who has frustrated 
and make it's harder for your loved ones. 
It's really heartbreaking. 
It feels like you are a loser, 
nothing that you can do better..
even for someone you love.
 It's really pain inside..
yet, there's nothing I can do.  

O Allah, 
please help me..
please 
give me the strength to get through this..
to do my best..
For some reasons, I'm really sure..
that this is the best plan
that You have for me..
yet, I need Your help...
always need Your help... 
please guide me...
and always makes my heart...
to feel just enough with all of Your blessings...

May Allah ease everything for us...

elenahazli.blogspot.com



tersenyum-melihat-langit.tumblr.com

0 comments:

 

It's all about.....

Sharing is caring =)

So let us share thoughts, ideas or anything. May this sharing will benefit everyone.

HAVE A NICE DAY =)

About Me

My Photo
solehah
:: friendly~if you know who I am :: music is my soul ::
View my complete profile