Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Part I Miss


Same things go round and round...
Lately, I've been thinking about it everyday...
Tired of being like this....
Maybe, this is all my fault...
Maybe I should spend more of our precious time together...
Doing the things that we like...
And enjoy our life in our own way....
I don't want us to be apart....
I don't want to lose this part...
Coz what we have before..really meant to me...
I still remember...
The moment of glory...
When all of you walk into my life...
Shining every part...
Chased away the loneliness in my heart...
And I still remember...
Those time that we spend together...
We've promise to hold each other hands forever...
And in this moment...
I just want to say...
Please, forgive me....
If I ever hurt you....
I'm trying to be the best for all of you...
Trying to be new...
The real me....
One that will make all of you happy...





1 comments:

taringmaut said... at April 12, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I want to marry you!

 

It's all about.....

Sharing is caring =)

So let us share thoughts, ideas or anything. May this sharing will benefit everyone.

HAVE A NICE DAY =)

About Me

My Photo
solehah
:: friendly~if you know who I am :: music is my soul ::
View my complete profile